Baby Teardrops
From: Brooklyn, United States
From: Brooklyn, United States
After immersing myself in the blossoming British music scene courtesy of the Glastonbury Emerging Talent Competition checking out the American scene feels a little like a holiday. One thing I can guarantee is that there have not been many (any!) grungedelic bands like Brooklyn trio Baby Teardrops on the list. Well maybe the cooler than an eskimo's butt cheeks 'Banged In The Heart', which sounds like The Dandy Warhols if they'd been born in Seattle, will change all that. I'm expecting next years Emerging Talent list to be overflowing with bands seeking a joy ride on the grungedelic band wagon.
Baby Teardrops explode!
Go Try
MP3 - Baby Teardrops - Banged In The Heart
This track is published with the permission of GreenLightGo Publicity so please don't claim breach of copyright
MP3 - Baby Teardrops - I Don't Wanna Go Home (I Wanna Go Home)
MP3 - Baby Teardrops - Flag Of Inner Revolution
These tracks are linked direct from the Baby Teardrops website and are therefore already freely available so please don't claim breach of copyright
Go Visit
Baby Teardrops - Myspace : Website : Last.FM
Go View
Baby Teardrops
Flag Of Inner Revolution
