Magic Bullets
From: Wherever they rest their weary little heads, United States
From: Wherever they rest their weary little heads, United States

Magic Bullets are a band with impeccable taste. Check out the guest playlist 12 Degrees of Altered Images that they curated on Songza where you'll find 12 tracks of utter perfection it'll bring tears to your eyes.
Given that all 12 tracks can be found somewhere in the Devil's extensive record collection it's not surprising that I love Magic Bullets. I close my eyes and I'm back in my bedroom in the 80s listening to the shiny new single by Haircut 100 or an Orange Juice session on the Peel show. Magic Bullets are the Sound of Young Scotland filtered through a College Radio lens.
In a nutshell I'm simply thrilled honey!
Go Try
MP3 - Magic Bullets - Lying Around
This track is published with the permission of Monamie Records so please don't claim infringement of copyright
Go Visit
Magic Bullets - Myspace : Website : Last.FM
Go View
Magic Bullets
Yesterdays Seen Better Days (from their debut album)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9